Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why does excel 2007 open all my hyperlinks in IE, even when I need it to open in another program?

I hyperlink in excel to a jpeg, something Ive done with no probs in excell '03. Now when it opens the jpeg it does so in explorer which doesnt print the jpeg properly. I've set my computer to automatically open jpegs with windows picture viewer, but excell 07 insists on using IE anyway... how can I set excel 2007 to not open IE?



Why does excel 2007 open all my hyperlinks in IE, even when I need it to open in another program?windows media





That's Microsoft!!...



It is using your default web browser to open all web links.. Try linking to the picture using a FILE: tag if it's on the local network.



Sorry, can't test it.



Why does excel 2007 open all my hyperlinks in IE, even when I need it to open in another program?microsoft exchange internet explorer



you have to set it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting