Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I get rid of IE script errors in Yahoo Messenge8.?

I have read many responses to this exact question. I try to message, or recieve messages on the "new" yahoo messenger 8.0 and i get the same script error, i have fixed the internet options. Have IE 6 installed, and I have no idea how to fix this, PLEASE HELP. I am baffled at this point because I have never had this problem before the update.



How do I get rid of IE script errors in Yahoo Messenge8.?microsoft money





I had to download a patch for my IE or something when I had script errors in yahoo music engine. If you go into Help and search for 'script errors' you should find the process to go through to make this update.



How do I get rid of IE script errors in Yahoo Messenge8.?windows explorer internet explorerTry this: http://search2.cc.dcn.yahoo.co... Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting