Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do i password protect ie. block internet explorer?

i need to password protect ie on my work pc. someone is using the internet after i leave work (maybe the cleaners?) and downloading games etc. i cant change my login password, as it affects the network(thats what my supervisor told me)



How do i password protect ie. block internet explorer?opera browser





you could try putting internet explorer in a password protected folder. You could also put a video camera in your office %26amp; find out who it is and then confront them about it (I doubt they'd do it again after that). You could also activate parental controls to block gaming sites or the sites from which those people are downloading games



How do i password protect ie. block internet explorer?microsoft windows internet explorer



you may try netdog : http://www.netdogsoft.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting