Friday, November 27, 2009

The Home page Address of IE is not being blank even I tried by clicking on "use blank" Tab

I tried by clearing cache and history. In some cases I saw the use blank tab remains inactive due to may be some virus, but in this case the useblank tab is active. I tried by using this tab several times but no result. My IE opens with google.co.in every time even I did the every possible way, and I want a blank page every time when I open the browser. Pls help me.



The Home page Address of IE is not being blank even I tried by clicking on "use blank" Tab as we do normally.microsoft vista





I will try to help as much as I can...here are a few suggestions: #1 have you tried clearing your cache and history*? if not try that then open a new browser and set the home page. And check to see if it worked.....#2 if it keeps happening you may have had some reprogramming by one of those sneakie websites that reset your settings...you may have to do a scan through your virus protection...or if you have a desktop (not a laptop) do a 'restart' to put the system back to original programming.....#3..and if you do a 'restart' make sure your using at least IE 6.0....



(*clearing cache %26amp; history = you do that in the same page that you set your home page in....once in the browser...click 'tools' %26gt; 'internet options'%26gt; 'General Tab'%26gt; 'Clear History'%26gt; 'Ok'%26gt; then back to internet options, click 'delete cookies'%26gt; 'ok'%26gt; then back to internet options, click 'delete files' next to delete cookies%26gt; check the little white box to clear all offline content%26gt; click 'ok'....Once complete (your cache and history should be cleared)....to check and make sure it did clear....click on 'settings' next to delete cookies in internet opt. general tab%26gt; click 'view files'%26gt; if there are any cookies in the screen that pops up,click 'edit'%26gt; 'select all'%26gt;'file%26gt; 'delete'....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting