Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why are the ( FireFox ) program and ( IE ) program have been FROZEN !!!??

Hello, Please help me!. I don't know what happen for these programs . FireFox and IE. When I enter any site, first site looks ok, then when I want to do some thing in this site or to go to another site, it is frozen and not working! I wait for it, but still now working. Then I try to close from down Tab by click the right click then Close. Then shows 2 messages. Look please for these pictures. These are pics for these messages. click on the links (( http://www4.0zz0.com/2007/01/17/15/40265... )) and (( http://www4.0zz0.com/2007/01/17/16/38321... )) please help.



Note:



* My computer works very good and no problems..



* My Internet Connection is perfect and there isn't any problem.



Why are the ( FireFox ) program and ( IE ) program have been FROZEN !!!??windows media player 10





You may have spyware or malware on your computer...If so, you have to remove it....



but first, I'd try to remove both Firefox and IE and reinstall them.



The copies on your computer may have just been corrupted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting