Friday, November 27, 2009

My name doesn't wrap in IE?

Like all right minded people I use Firefox as my default web browser. I've just logged in via Internet Explorer and found my name to be an utter mess because it doesn't wrap correctly, in fact half of it is missing (ruddy useless IE).



Is there a way of forcing a return so that it will wrap in the right place?



My name doesn't wrap in IE?windows mobile





I'm sorry to see you haven't had any answers yet. Perhaps you would have had better luck if you had put this question in the Internet category. I' m afraid I can't help you with this and I'm only answering so that you don't feel completely ignored.



My name doesn't wrap in IE?safari browser internet explorer



Not having much luck with this are you? I second Broken Dreams' answer.



I've made my name display properly here, but so have you, so that doesn't help. I am giving this a star in the hope that it will bring your question to the attention of someone who can answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting