Saturday, April 24, 2010

How do I make the new IE pages less blurry?

I recently upgraded to the new Internet Explorer, but all the words on every page I visit look really blurry. Or not really blurry, but after a few minutes the words start to hurt my eyes. No matter what size I change the text to, or how much I zoom in/zoom out. I know it can't just be me, so I'm hoping I can get a good answer out of someone who's been using the new IE longer.



I also use 800 x 600 resolution, and I tried changing it to a higher resolution but it didn't help, the pages still hurt my eyes.



Does anyone know how to solve this (without telling me something like 'get off the computer for a while')?



Thanks. =)



How do I make the new IE pages less blurry?microsoft templates





If the problem is just in your browser, you should use Mozilla Firefox. It is the best and most secure browser anyway



How do I make the new IE pages less blurry?windows firewall internet explorerTurn ClearType off by doing the following: Start IE 7. Go to Tools %26gt; Internet Options %26gt; Advanced. Scroll to the Multimedia section. Uncheck "Always use ClearType for HTML". Report It


buy some new eye glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
shared web hosting